Saturday, March 15, 2008

F.Y.I.

i have watched/listened to the video to Robyn's song "Be Mine!" about one hundred times today.

i am fully and completely addicted.

i even did that thing i do, where i just start writhing around on my bed in some strange uncontainable convulsion. you do those things too... when no one's looking, you do them. i have my bed dance. i don't know what you have. but like, i was all over the place. moving to the music made me feel really good. and hot (and bothered).

so yeah.

go, and watch the video (either one. there are two.) and like, do your own little bed dance. because i swear, the song is like crack. swedish blond crack. and beyond that, its really really good. its good crack. high class ho. like eliot spitzer was into, back when he was governer.

oh! OH! i went there... i am SO topical...

also, robyn totally reminds me of a girl in my architecture program. a totally awesome girl. i miss her. but she's also a really big personality. so i'm coping with her absence all right. but yeah. teh awesome. robyn, and the girl.

No comments: